The main tour is a Ghost Tour which does incorporate some adult stories of rape – hangings & murder. These are true stories, they have been handed down over generations. We have purposely tried not to embellish them in any way other that to portray “The Facts”.
It is a 90 minute walking tour around the alleyways, & inner laneways of Launceston
Our guides are skilled but we recommend it is not for children under 10.
There have been times when upset children have to leave the tour, & certainly children unattended by an adult are not permitted.
If you intend bring children, please tell us the age/ages and our guides will adapt the stories to suit that situation.
If you discuss it with our Tour Director arrangements can be made for The Little Ones to not enter The Coffin Room or ant other site that could be detrimental in any way.
This tour is based on Tasmanian history told in a range of stories but linked to the overall scripted story from the original plot.
Ideal for SCHOOLS – BIRTHDAYS – CELEBRATIONS, etc.
A certificate is presented to each child on the completion of the tour, should the group request it, also a questionnaire is available should the group wish to have group discussion at the end of the tour.
It still takes about 90 minutes walking around the inner alleyways lanes & parks.
What to bring:
- Be prepared for varying weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Camera – you never know with possible sightings.
- Departs at Nightfall – depending on the season & daylight saving
Terms and conditions:
- No Smoking
- It is a Council By-Law that there is No Drinking whilst walking around the streets.
- Cameras are welcome: The Company policy is that should ‘Sightings’ be photographed the copy of the photo must be forwarded to www.lcgt.com.au
- This is an Adults tour; Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent. There are some adult stories that may embarrass some people.
© 2004 Launceston City Ghost Tours and Totalwebsites